There are many states and regions of India which have skilled artisans and a rich history of handicraft. Hence, the country has the widest and exquisite collection of chunari styles. From the ‘Leheriya’ chunni of Rajasthan to the ‘Phulkari’ chunni of Punjab, most of the states have their own unique style to showcase.
How NAVYATAKRITI works -
The various varieties of Dupattas come from a number of things that go into creating one masterpiece!
From the basic materials to the texture of the dupatta to its design – everything adds to the final look of the garment accessory.
Some varieties of the dupatta that are offered by NAVYATAKRITI are:
Banarsi silk, Garhwali silk, Jute, Gota Patti, Patola silk, Chikankari, Kota etc.
NAVYATAKRITI believes in bringing out the best from such skilled yet underprivileged artisans and giving them an online platform to market their amazing work via us and gain maximum monetary benefits.
Sounds amazing right? You can easily find these amazing categories of dupattas at our online store. The hunt for authentic dupattas is now over. We guarantee customer satisfaction and believe in bringing a smile to our customer’s faces.
It is true that in this scenario of digital marketing there are various clothing ecommerce websites.
But having said that not all platforms consider bringing up the authenticity of our Indian traditions and culture with the involvement of maximum number skilled and talented artisans from all across the country. We at NAVYATAKRITI have created an ecosystem with our designers and artisans working hand in hand and coexisting with utmost respect and peace.
NAVYATAKRITI is committed towards bringing up the best of traditional dupattas directly from skilled, handpicked artisans across India, which not only helps them in marketing their products but also promotes the Make in India concept.
Navyatakriti has been standing on the following pillars of strength:-
- Showcases best of Indian ethnic dupatta designs to the world.
- Preserves & revives Indian Art & Craft.
- Focuses on empowering craftsmen at the grass root level.
- Generates employment especially in the rural artisan communities.
- Helps in empowering women across different segments of society that are usually neglected.
- Practices ethical means of business.
- We are focused towards promoting and marketing handmade, premium quality Dupattas of different styles and designs made by the Artisans from different parts of India.